Silver Electrical Contacts
Electrical contacts factory, more than 10 years manufacture experience, attained ISO9001-2015, work on OEM and ODM projects.
1. Introduction of the Silver Electrical Contacts
Silver electrical contact refers to the electronic appliances when opening and closing, separation and mutual contact of intersections, because the metal conductor terminals at the instant of the contact prone to moments of fever and spark, prompting them to contact point in the process of using multiple frequency, prone to oxidation and electrolysis, so will increasing the thickness of the contact point, or manufactured polymer metal (copper and multiple) with different material, so will called silver contact.
2. Application of Silver Electrical Contacts
Silver Electrical contact mainly usedsmall and medium-sized current contactor, starter, temperature controller, switches, etc. undercurrent contact devices, micro switches and precision instruments.
3. Main Materials for Silver Electrical Contacts
Silver, Silver-Nickel, Silver-Tungsten, Silver-Graphite, Silver Cadmium Oxide, Silver Tin Oxide, Silver Zinc Oxide, (Ag, AgNi, AgCdO, AgSnO2, AgSnO2ln2O3, AgZnO,)etc.
4.Specification of Silver Electrical Contacts
Dimensions can be customized
5. Product details of Silver Electrical Contacts
a. Silver b. Silver-copper c. silver-copper-silver
6. Manufacture plant of Silver Electrical Contacts
7. Mill certificate for Silver Electrical Contacts
8. Packing and shipping for Silver Electrical Contacts
First put 500-5000 pcs into small plastic bags or vacuum plastic bags, then in separated small carton box, at last Into hard cardboard box.
will choose the best way according to customer’s requests.
1. By Air, to the indicated airport.
2. By Express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT,EMS), to the indicated address.
2.By Sea, to the indicated sea port.
1. Do you have ISO certificate?
Yes, we obtained ISO9001
2. How long is your delivery time for electrical contacts?
15-25 days depend on the raw material condition
3. Do you make parts according to our design?
Yes, we always do as per customers drawings or Technical documents
4. Can you help us to choose suitable material?
Yes, we can recommend the most suitable material according to your application.
5. Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
Yes, if the sample in stock available, free of charge, if not, need to charge some mfg cost.