Copper strip problem feature description:
After processing, the copper strips are processed and the orange peel phenomenon occurs in the places where the bending deformation is large
Causes and mechanisms of copper strip problems
1. Failure to formulate a reasonable annealing process results in coarse copper grains;
2. The cold processing (rolling) process is not arranged reasonably, resulting in coarse grains;
3. The crystal grains of the ingot crystal are uneven and coarse during the smelting process;
4. The reel is restructured, and repeated annealing during continuous rolling results in coarse copper grains.
Measures to deal with copper strip problems
Emergency measures for copper strip problems:
1) Communicate with customers in time to get detailed defect information;
2) Negotiate with customers and handle related products in accordance with company regulations.
Control measures for copper strip problems:
1) The annealing process is clearly defined for the modified materials, and repeated annealing is not allowed;
2) The rolling process should match the annealing process;
3) Control the casting temperature (not high) of the smelting and the cooling process;
4) For the modified materials with a thickness of 0.5mm and below, the finished product must be tested for cupping.